There are a number of reasons why DuraTru offers ease of installation. Here are just a few:
- DuraTru™ vinyl is very flexible and a joy to install either as a loose-lay DIY installation (up to 25 sq. yards) or a full spread professional installation with pressure sensitive (releasable) adhesive
- Loose-lay installation requires the use of double-sided acrylic tape in areas where an expansion gap will not be covered with trim and under appliances and pivot points. See installation guidelines for additional requirements.
- Because of its unique fiberglass cushion back construction, DuraTru™ is more dimensionally stable. It lays flat and stays flat.
- The fiberglass backing makes DuraTru™ extremely moisture resistant. It's an ideal flooring solution where other flooring types cannot be used.
- Adhesive available in 4 gallon and 1 gallon pails
Download our complete installation guidelines here, DuraTru™ Resilient Vinyl Sheet Installation